Monday 19 April 2010

Felo De Se has an Identity

Hello all,
After an incredibly frustrating day fighting with my rapidly declining computer, I managed to get a fair bit done... the initial layouts and mock-ups for the cover and inner sleeve of the Squares and Triangles Cassette are finished... booklet has a long way to go, and needless to say I am yet to start the color separations for screen printing... but it feels pretty great to have something tangible sitting on my table that is looking like a pretty beautiful release.... I'm going to resist my temptation to post images and keep it in the closet for a while in case I change my mind about some detail and the band has seen it... To do a poor job at wetting appetites...I also finished the Logo or whatever you want to call it... which can be seen above... check back in soon for more updates...

Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment